This postpartum exercise program is designed to strengthen the muscles of the abdomen and pelvic floor after the extreme strain of pregnancy and return them to a normal functioning level. Through specialized physical therapy, possible future complications (e.g. pelvic organ prolapse) can be avoided. Of course you may bring your newborn to the courses!
Postpartum Exercise Course in the Clinical Center Mutterhaus Ehrang
- Thursdays from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- The costs of the course are covered by insurance.
- It is an open course not requiring registration.
- For further information call: 0651 683-3202
Postpartum Exercise Course in the Clinical Center Mutterhaus Nord
- Thursdays from 6:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- In the Ärztehaus, Theobaldstr. 12, 54292 Trier
- The costs of the course are covered by insurance
- It is an open course not requiring registration
- For further information call Ira Omlor: 0651 1706237
Postpartum Exercise for Mothers with or without Newborns – Open Course in Konz
The Clinical Center Mutterhaus offers postpartum exercise courses for mothers, to which newborns may be brought along.
- The course takes place in Konz every Monday from 4:45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- For further information and registration call Alexandra Kraatz: 0170 8300228